Saturday, September 21, 2013

Web conference reflection week 4

I unfortunately was not able to attend a web conference again this week due to them being scheduled on the weekends and during church hours on the Sunday. I wish that she would schedule them on a weekday at least every once and a while, it is hard on a phone, because the webcast is dropped several times, and I have yet to find them on the announcement page of our class to actually view the web conference, I can read the text but can’t watch the conference and then this Saturday something mmust have happened during the conference because now we have no text to even be able to read, because it is not going to be posted and apparently we are to tune in tomorrow night at 6:00 but my husband is being ordained as a deacon at our church so I won’t be online during his ordination service. Obviously. So I am definatley not sure what this week will hold for me and apparently nobody else does either.

No comments:

Post a Comment